How Introverted and Extroverted Car Drivers Differ
In discussing my series on introverts and extroverts with a colleague, I talked briefly about the difference between introverted and extroverted car drivers. She said it would make a good post. Everyone could relate to it.
Later I ran searches, “extroverts and introverts as car drivers”, “car drivers extroverts and introverts” and a few more. All I could find was “Driving Tips for Introverts and Extroverts”. I could find nothing on this.
Difference between Introverted and Extroverted Car Drivers
Here is the main difference between introverted and extroverted car drivers. E’s like to exert themselves on their surroundings. I’s like to take them in. A related difference is that E’s are more about the destination. I’s are more about the drive.
Let us go to the park. E’s will enjoy that the car allowed them to visit and see the park. It allowed them to bring what they needed to set up their world in the park. For example, E’s will say, “The wildness of this park is not going to prevent me from enjoying music. My car helps me here.”
I’s will enjoy that the car allowed them to appreciate the park more. It allowed them to bring what they needed to enjoy the park’s world. I’s will say, “Music allows me to appreciate the park more. My car helps do that.”
World of Difference
What makes this difference huge is this. It is important to E’s that they present themselves in the right way to the world, in this case the park. Even though few people might be around, they know how they are presenting themselves. I’s will not care as long as they have the right things to take in the park’s world.
For example, let us say the music does not work and that it is important to both. E’s will be upset because a key part of their world is not there. I’s will be upset because music is not there to inspire how they will appreciate the world of the park.
Finishing the Drive
Again, none of us are pure introverts or extroverts. One is too impractical. The other is too superficial. Blending in various ways give us the diversity we need to enjoy life and our drives.
- Extroverts and Introverts Their Energy Sources
- Extroverts and Introverts Moods and Circumstances
- Introverts and Extroverts Working Together
- Introverts and Extroverts as Speakers
- How Introverted and Extroverted Car Drivers Differ
- Powerful Introverts and Extroverts and Their Effect on People
- Extroverts and Introverts Differences as Innovators
- Introverts and Extroverts as Builders of Our Lives
- How Extroverts And Introverts Are Different in Reacting To Change
- How Extroverted and Introverted Status Seekers Differ
- Distractions Working From Home, Differences For Extroverts Introverts
- Dealing with Fame, Extroverted And Introverted Differences