How can we tell if we are in the presence of powerful introverts and extroverts? Moreover, what can we expect from them when we are?
Powerful Introverts and Extroverts
First, when we run into powerful introverts and extroverts, it means that those traits are exerting themselves very strongly. It is key to know where their energy is directed on us.
With powerful introverts, we will be inclined to adopt their views. Since their energy comes from inside, looking at the world in the right way is key. Our attitude tells all. How we see things is vital to them.
With powerful extroverts we will be inclined to adopt their behaviors. Since they get their energy from the outside world, making the world in the right way is key for them. Actions tell all. What we do is vital to them.
Symptoms of Their Power
The effects of powerful introverts and extroverts will show up as thoughts and feelings. To what degree each shows will vary for each of us.
With powerful introverts we will think they are trying to change our minds. We will feel they are pulling us into their worlds. Their talk will center on attitude, ideas, thoughts and emotions.
With powerful extroverts we will think they are trying to get us to change our habits. We will feel that they are pushing their worlds on us. Their talk will center on activities, plans, processes and results.
Personality not Talent
How powerful introverts and extroverts impact us will vary with each of us. This means that it will be easy to see personality differences as talent deficiencies.
For instance, people tend to see those like them as the best qualified for a job. Conversely, they often see those most different as least qualified. Thus, it helps to learn how we think and feel in the presence of different people. In this way, we can learn to overcome biases that hurt us and our firms.
- Extroverts and Introverts Their Energy Sources
- Extroverts and Introverts Moods and Circumstances
- Introverts and Extroverts Working Together
- Introverts and Extroverts as Speakers
- How Introverted and Extroverted Car Drivers Differ
- Powerful Introverts and Extroverts and Their Effect on People
- Extroverts and Introverts Differences as Innovators
- Introverts and Extroverts as Builders of Our Lives
- How Extroverts And Introverts Are Different in Reacting To Change
- How Extroverted and Introverted Status Seekers Differ
- Distractions Working From Home, Differences For Extroverts Introverts