Thank You for Your Encouragement and Motivation at 500
I am not surprised that I am here at Post 500. I am surprised though by how hard this last hundred was. I was almost always at a deadline. My business and this blog took more time. I thank you for your encouragement and motivation. They carried me.
My 400th post summarizes the past years. This hundred was about trying to figure out what I wanted to do with this blog. I did that. Again, I thank you for your encouragement and motivation to do that. Changes will be coming soon.
I get most of my ideas and inspiration from my interactions with you. Seeing the world, ideas and people through another pair of eyes makes my sight better. It has been better for me than any classroom.
If I were to thank everyone individually, it would take the next hundred posts. Here are those whom I wish to say publicly made my life exceptionally better over these last hundred posts. Some cannot be mentioned. Some live in places that do not take kindly to speaking out. Adding them to your lives will make your life better too. Thank you for your encouragement and motivation in making this blog a success.
Thank you for your encouragement and motivation at Post 500
- Again, my wife Kathy who continues to support my work and still doesn’t appear on any social media!
- Jeannette Marshall @Optioneer JM was my first follower on Twitter and to whom I am ever grateful for telling me to get on Twitter.
- Jonathan A. Segal @Jonathan_HR_Law and I finally met this past year, and he is as fascinating in person as he is on social media.
- Samantha Hall @Samantha_S_Hall was written up in good article about her, exploring her persistent questions and inquisitiveness.
- Scott Mabry @scott_elumn8 goes through yet another transition, exploring the path less traveled . . . if at all.
- Scott Boulton @HR_ScottBoulton accelerated his blogging over the last year and continues to provide reality-based HR advice.
- Francesca Romana @chiccafabris whose CD, So Close to You, I had the honor of helping to produce; definitely a singer worth a listen.
- John Bennett @jcbjr regularly engages, inspires and discusses subjects with me by leaving comments on my blog.
- Eric Thomas @seams16 continues to support writers, and any writer should follow him.
- Mehul Pithadia @Deumintra is a doer, plain and simple.
- Greger Wikstrand @GregerWilkstand is my #agile expert who chops wood and plants trees.
- Arizona Lowe @arizonalowe invited me to write for Leadership Matters of Today’s Visions allowing me to expand my horizons.
- Rick Smith @RickRofdallas is literally the master of dogs and lives in an area where gutters rarely freeze over.
- Farah Mash @FarahLeen1 has a good heart and soul, proving language differences are at best an excuse.
- Michelle Held @metrony has a great story to tell which I had an opportunity to hear it when we met this year, and she suggested two great post topics to me.
- Bruce Goeway @BruceGoeway writes great poems that fit 140 characters.
- Donovan @Art_Donovan is someone you need to experience over the long run to appreciate his uniqueness; he inspired me to look up “philomath.”
- TerézaEliasz-Solomon @HeiressMommy and I almost met this year, and she is rock-solid in her inspiration and encouragement.
- Marilyn Mehlmann @GAPMarilyn leaves her valuable insights by commenting on Twitter and on my blog.
- Beth Honshell @Beth_Honshell and I met in the last year, and she continues to give good advice about my site and blog.
- Stephen Lahey @stephenlahey interviewed me twice for his podcasts which I have learned are produced with a first-rate effort from which we all benefit.
- George Colombo @georgecolombo regularly injects compassion and humor in the world.
- Katrina Murphy @katrinamurphyir warned me about consultants bearing quadrants this year.
- Dr Vin @drvinnytran provides great discussion and insights on many things but especially psychology.
- Sally Lewis @RslewisSally engages well and asks great questions; everyone should know her.
- Meetu Khanduja @hrdictionary always keeps in mind that the first word in “human resources” is the noun not the adjective.
- Yvonne Martin @Yvonneartist knows how to manage people.
- Dirk Boersma @DirkBoersma1 has re-posted some of my material in his native language; he’s proof that we don’t need to speak the same language to speak the same language.
- David Spellman @David_Spellman continues to visit and offer his grounded insights.
- Jan (McMorris) Manimoi @PoetJanManimoi approaches life with tremendous optimism and tenacity.
- Robert Simpson @simpsonrob39 is one of my newer supporters and very enthusiastic at that.
- Brownell Landrum @BrownellLandrum is very creative, mulit-talented and arrives with tremendous energy, and we’ve had an opportunity to chat this year.
- Helen Bevan @helenbevan gave me two very important retweets on change and change management this year for which I am grateful.
- Wayne Wides @StampGuyZA is the stamp guy, plain and personable.
- Cynthia Lardner @deverouxcleary and I had an opportunity to chat; she tried to teach me how to use Facebook better.
- Maria Lee @marialee0611 looks for the good in all of us and has been very supportive and motivating.
- NancyLee Davenport @EF2jobsnMN and I had some valuable discussions about the workplace.
- Harold Stiver @HaroldStiver has beautiful nature photographs on his site, but I know little else about him even though we’ve been connected for over three years.
- Stephen Percival @ProfitWhisperer has supported and inspired me now for a couple years.
- Chadwick Halse @ChadwickHalse is out there helping many others including me.
- HR Pulse @HRPulseNews published a couple posts of mine from my series regarding Psychopaths in the Workplace.
- Red Pressures @RedPressures provide business coaching and training while raising AIDS awareness at the same time
- Beverly André Davis @womantakehold is an engaging supporter who writes and blogs strongly about women’s power in our lives.
- Zamani M. @MkhwanaziZamani has provided support as well as encouragement.
- My 100th Post: Thank You for Your Inspiration
- My 200th Post: Thank You All – Again – For Your Inspiration
- My 300th Post: Thank You for Your Encouragement, Motivation
- My 400th Post: Thank You for Your Growth and Endorsements
- Thank You for Your Encouragement and Motivation at 500
- Post 600, Thank You to the Disagreeable and Dislikeable People
Thanks for including me!!! It is truly a pleasure to receive your latest post. I’m happy that our dialogue via comments has been as enjoyable for you as for me!
Yes, John, our dialogue improves my life! Thank you again. ~Mike
500 posts already!? You writing FANATIC you! : )
Congratulations on yet another outstanding milestone! Honored to be included my friend.
Thanks for your brilliant mind and informative posts that help us connect the dots.
Thank you, Samantha. Thank you for being part of my virtual and real world. ~Mike